Re: The ASCII option

Larry, it seems this would clearly be a useful feature. However, I am
particularly interested in the details as to how you have your ASCII
database set up. Do you have the actual code imported into a database
engine. Besides the name of the program, are you able to access interesting
entry or exit techniques you have flagged? I would very much like to do this
and would also like to take advantage of your expertise in this area.
   I would also like to view the contents of ela files without first
importing into TS, but alas, Omega has not seen fit to provide that option
either.
Karl

Subject: The ASCII option

:I've been asking for a "save as ASCII" option in the editor for a
:looonnnggg time now. No luck. If there was one, it would be much easier to
:send email code with out having to go through the ela's, which can
:overwrite existing code. With ASCII, one could save the email code and
:look at it without having to load it in TS.
:
:I use ASCII to keep a searchable data base of code. Can find anything in
:seconds, and paste quite easily. MUCH easier than using the editor (no
:search function at all, and can't see the code on disk).
:
:Anyone else like to have this?
:
:Larry