RE: War(Offsubject)

To educate Robert W Cummings naivity, I shall help him learn that since war
between Serbs and Albanians broke out 2,000 civilian deaths were recorded by
your own observers. On other hand, American stauncehd allay, Turkey, killed
so far 35,000 Kurds in ongoing campaing to estinquish them.

So, my dear Mr. R.W. Cummings, since you are trader you must be good with
numbers, according to your civilized opinion who should be bombed first:
Turks or Serbs.

Since you must be American and thus wanting in education, Serbians received
Chrisitianity and established their monasteries in Kosovo as far as 9th
century (while you were still hunting buffalos). Albaninas did not move in
Kosovo, till after second World War, as refugies escaping from comunist
teror of their dictator Enver Hogha. Most of their elders do not even have
traveling documents. They have as much right to Kosovo as Mexicans on Texas
or California.

Nations now getherd to bomb my country, outnumber Serbs 50 : 1 in terms of
population size, not to mention wast technological supremacy. I can only
take enormous pride in fact that it takes 50 Americans to do 1 Serb.

Regards
Dejan Corovic

P.S.
Or is it maybe that your pressident behaved as no president of any other
country, and you have to recover a little bit of self respect.