RE: Zig Zag indicator in EL codes ?

Robert and Group,

Gratitude to Robert's generosity to post the Zig Zag indicators.

I plot these two indicators right after I download them.  It's great!
ZigZag%.ela is exact what I was looking for.  The other one, I could not quite
understand the rationale behind it.  But, if you change the percentage up/down
in the coding of ZigZag% to plus/minus, then you can convert ZigZag% to
ZigZagPoint easily.

Folks, this is a wonderful tool for backtesting.  Once you specify the
percentage or point of ups/downs, it will plot all the swings on the chart
except the last swing.  Again, this is a lagging indicator and cannot use it
for trading purpose.  Study your favorite indicator's pattern around the
reversal bars of these swings, I bet you can enhance the capability to figure
out your entry and exit rules for your indicators.

Thanks again, Robert, you save my day.

Regards,

Hank