Re: Apologies

>None of them sat around puffing their chest at the rest of us.  With your
experience and contacts you should be able to raise money from this Midus
you worship; and put together a product that at least gives Cruz a run for
his money; if it doesn't make him and Edsel.  So put or shut up; or as you
would put it yourself-- cut the shit.  Your a bore no matter who you helped
in this group.
>Go and do it!  AMA
>
>Mark Brown wrote:

I have put up or shut up.  Where have you been?  Did you just appear two
weeks ago or what?   I have a real time trading platform that is running on
my very own data plant butthole!   I wish I had a nickel for every little
shit like you who has come and gone.  I dont need to raise money for the
project because I have the money myself.  If you dont blow out your account
in the next 90 days maybe you will see how full of shit I am.

mb