Re: TS 2000i RT USERS

FYI  DTN does not have one symbol for the S&P day and Globex.
You must receive it in two different symbols. Therefore you can not create one
chart for the S&P that will display continuously unless you use time bars. But
if you use time bars the Globex is distorted in the chart(as to how it looks).

If you use Tick Bars (as I do) You get a very smooth flowing chart, but only if
you can get one symbol to send the data.

DTN does not do this yet.  They told me that they are working on it, but it
might be as long as one year.

Future Source does it just fine, but they cost twice as much.
I am not sure about other data providers.

Brent