Are you serious??

Dear Mr. Brown:
         Your response to my responses since I joined this list has been
rather amuzing
and tolerable. As of the last few days when I posted my call from Bill
Cruz it seems my
post has been the reference for much of your diatribe. If your diatribe
was of any help
to anyone maybe I would hold back, BUT...
          Bill Cruz phoned me only as a response to my requesting an RMA
#. I didn't
get the "warm fuzzies" from speaking with him. I own a manufacturing
firm that sells worldwide( in existance since 1881 with several patents)
AND WARM FUZZIES REALLY DON'T GET TO ME.
I note "noted "that Mr Cruz was helpful and courteous, not that I was
keeping or returning the software. Have you ever contributed to me or
anyone else on this list a constructive solution to a problem??? All I
hear about is your software and your dislike for Omega.
The old addage says "proof is in the pudding". What does your Betty
Crocker recipe offer the group today??
Paula Petersen