Dear Paula What Do You Wish?

>Dear David:  Thanks for the input. My only problem  is he has never given
me any code??
>I hvae been asking for solutions for months and Mark never volunteers a
solution to an EOD user???

>> Paula,

Paula,  I dont work for Omega as I am not French.  So I'm sorry I do not
feel obliged to help with the current release of TS 5.0  especially when I
blew the whistle early concerning the bugs it has.   Therefore (while I hate
to see anyone having trouble) I feel like I own no one help with the latest
product Cruz has slung out.

However others and myself will take the time to help you with trading ideas
and code.  You have to help by asking/answering questions.

what kind of drawdown verses performance can you tolerate/expect?

what do you expect the frequencies of you trades to be per year?

trading futures, stocks, mutual funds or what?

how much time do you have to devote to trading?

what is your personality, control freak or easy going roll with the punches?

trade both sides of the market, long only, any options?

mb