2000i Stuff

Dear List,
With the new quote monitor in 2000i you no longer have the option of 52
week hi/low on stocks. I miss that. I also liked dividend yield,
earnings, and P/E as selections for the quote monitor headings. Why were
these removed in 2000i? Also, if you try to enter new symbols for IPO's
that may be coming out, and you do not leave the R/T templates active so
they are added automatically, be sure that when you manually enter the
new symbol that you enter it in CAPS. Otherwise, GS will never get the
data. All the other griping and garbage aside, this release does have
potential, but in all fairness I think OMGA should admit that it is
buggy as all get out, and that you basically need a Cray supercomputer
to use it to its "full" potential (meaning, ALL R/T templates, charts,
indicators, news, etc.). Each time I run it I have to reboot after (x)
amount of time with no templates activated and about 1400 symbols (most
of which do not even connect R/T). R/T I have about 50 stocks, CME
Currencies and Index Futures, and some BMI Indices. It's as if memory
runs out and it just crashes or locks. I'll be rocking along R/T for
about an hour grinning from ear to ear and it just simply stops. I
originally thought it was because I had 4 workspaces open but I did it
with only 1 open today and it did the same thing. So, from only my "real
user" experience, if you do not have the extra bucks for a Cray
supercomputer, you are going to be limited to just a few R/T symbols
with full blown charts, indicators, etc.. and do not have anything else
running because it can't handle it. It will initially run fine, and for
(x) amount of time, but then it gets exhausted and throws a rod.
Eddie