RE: Update TS2000i Bill Cruz-Resposive(long)

Alan,

Here is what I'm collecting with TS2K, Global Server version
5.00.0512:
All Futures Options:	19,661
All Futures:		 1,876
All Indicies:		   398
All Stocks:			10,516

All Symbols collected: 	32,451

It collects day in and day out without any problems using Win-98 on a
233MMX, w/128Megs of Ram and a 2 Gig partition for the program and
data.

My data feed is a Signal cable box @ 19,600bps.

Roger...