Fw: Bill Cruz

-----Original Message-----
From: Neal T. Weintraub <ntw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: Bill Cruz

>Hey Mark, Bill Cruz called me and met with me in person....what do I win?
(please post to the Omega list) I also got calls from their fired sales
manager and Howard Morijn their seminar  coordinator. I even sat next to
Janet Perez. So should I be grateful or impressed? Or were they just doing
their job. The same as when you or I make a call. Does not take much to
impress these groupies does it? Too bad, I would be more impressed with
their real time track record.

........yea Neal!  you win a opportunity to give cruz some more money,
remember the lady on tv trading only the long side of the market?  Hell I
could have taught a worm to do that!  and without any trading software...mb