Re: Fw: corrupt news monitor error!

I had friend who had the same problem using SCharts RT. Disabling the News
Monitor ended up being the only real solution.

You can rebuild your news database (ask Omega,) which is what is giving you
the error messages. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee it won't become
corrupted again.

Some folks that I've talked to barely trust the basic Server to run under
Windows, much less run glitch-free with the added load of the News Monitor.

Best of Luck,

PG