Fw: corrupt news monitor error!

Subject: corrupt news monitor error!

When I load my Server, I get a "corrupt news database" "will try to rebuild
new database" message. Then it says "purging database" then its says
"news monitor loaded succesfully"
After about 2 monutes, I get a dialog box that says "news monitor error"
"news monitor will be shut down" click ok to terminate".
After this if try to open the news monitor it says " must have Omega Server
running in order to run news monitor" ! But my Server is running...

I've tried loading the latest symbol universe from the omega site, this
deos'nt help. I've tried Reloading TS completely and this doesn't help.
Is there a file that is corrupt ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

S. V. G