Re: Bill Cruz

I don't know Mark Brown - and don't like a lot of his messages here - but I
suspect his recollections are correct.  About 5 years ago is when I bought
SuperCharts.  At that time - Omega had a presence on Compuserve (where I was a
SysOp) - and I lived in Miami - and I actually took physical delivery of my
software in Miami (I took a drive to the corporate headquarters and picked up the
software).  There were many pats on the back - and promises made by company
higher-ups - none of which were kept.

Which is not to say that the product I bought (SuperCharts 2.1) wasn't a very
good product.  It is probably one of the better products that Omega has ever
produced.  It's just that if I didn't have a good online friend who was a
software engineer - I probably never would have been able to use the darn thing
effectively.  I will also note that although I'm not a real software techie - I
have never ever had a problem installing that program.  Not on the first computer
on which it was installed - a 386  with Windows 3.1 - or the latest - a 233
Pentium II with Windows 98.  That is the kind of stability a piece of software
ought to have.  Robyn