RE Prosuite 2000

Hardware PII 333  192MB and 4GB with 50 free space.

I started with only 45 symbols but have now decreased this to 25 and am
considering decreasing this further.
I am running the latest service pack.
Is it a tradable system???-  In  my view no.
It has hundreds of basic windows errors. - 2 tool bars , on opeing and many
strange blocks on screen when changing certain fields
At first you think it is your lack of knowledge with the product but soon
discover it is the sequence that you do events in . Sometimes they work and
sometimes they crash your system.
I would not consider running it on a live machine and have setup the above
PC as a trial.
As Mark Brown stated to me about 10 daays ago, the deeper you dig the more
errors you find.
Alot of the keystrokes from TS4 have been made longer in TS2000 and many
times do not justify the additional key strokes.
Most indicators convert via a copy of the ELA from TS4 and reimport into
TS2000, but systems are mostly a problem..
Having gone back to running the equivent of a 486 and possibly a 386, I
will kept it running and as new service packs come out, I will try to
further test the product.
With the current version ,I will not spend much time testing anymore.
I will spend time getting TS2000 to run with non approved feeds - trying
Tefore at present.