From: Lizmerrill@xxxxxxx <Lizmerrill@xxxxxxx>
To: Omega-List Forum <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 12:02 AM
Subject: TS builds

:I need an answer to probably a simple question. I have been lax...I have TS
:4.0
:build 16, and now we're on build 21 I believe. Do I have to install all the
:builds inclusive from 17 to 21, or can I just install build 21, and still
get
:the benefits of
:any and all improvements from the prior builds?
:
:                                                              Liz
:
: