Program worth checking out!

The local TradeStation user's group I belong to had an interesting
speaker the last time we met.  The speaker's name was Mike Smith and he
had his programmer with him (unfortunately his name escapes me at the
moment).  Mike is the owner of a company called Ten Bagger.

The reason I mention all this is Mike has developed a program called
BigEasy Investor and I feel the program definitely has a lot of
promise.  The program does not give buy/sell signals but it does allow
you to pick out specific investments based on the criteria you specify.

I feel the program is still in beta development but as updates are made
available all one has to do is click on the update tab and it updates
the program over the web.  I've emailed Mike a couple times and he is
very quick in responding (30 minutes typically).

If anyone is interested in the program, the website is
www.bigeasyinvestor.com.

I am not affiliated with the company in any way, I am just impressed
with the program.

Brian Elkins