Re: TS2000i & Parallel Lines

And who said this WAS a problem.   These trendlines SHOULD change in
(visual) angle when moved up and down when plotted in a log scale.
As you go up, the visual angle should decrease showing the trendline
as more horizontal.

The important thing about trend lines is that they are mathematically
correct (i.e. the slope is the same in both paralell trendlines).
And in TS trendlines, they are, even they appear not to be to the
naked eye. They are MAHEMATICALLY parallel lines.

What makes two lines parallel is them having the same slope.  Slope is
how much the line increases on every new X axis unit (a bar in our
case).  So when you draw semi-log charts you have 1 inch of the screen
represening the distance from 10 to 15 and then 1 inch of the screen
representing the distance from 15 to 22.5, then your parallel lines
will seem to not be parrallel even though they are, again,
mathematically correct.