Re: 2000i installation problems

At 07:53 PM 3/21/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Are we all gluttons for punishment?

No, just the brave souls who are willing to be the first to jump into the
pond before anyone knows how cold, how deep, and what dangers lurk beneath.
Not an unusual situation when new software is released, but obviously
causing distress to some who embarked on the path while others waited in the
wings for the first couple of regiments of bugs to be shaken out.