Re: Looking for book recommendations

No specific book recommendations, but the CBOE offers very informative
seminars, conducted at 3 different levels by experienced professionals --
They are normally given in Chicago or at other remote locations when
sponsored by a local Brokerage firm.

The CBOE Site at www.cboe.com also has a lot of good educational information.