Re: CL_Abandoned TS 4.0 users

Dans un courrier daté du 17/03/99 13:38:56 Heure d1iver Pari56 Madrid,
eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> To anyone in this situation, I would suggest the following:
>
>  a) If you are a trader, then your job is to trade with a good set of tools.
>  Would a carpenter stop building houses if Stanley stopped making good
>  hammers? There is tons of good software out there which will allow you to
do
>  whatever you need to do: collect data from BMI, DTN or net; build and run
>  charts in real-time or EOD; apply studies; build custom indicators, tools
>  and systems; draw lines; and almost anything else you need to do.
>
>  b) If you are a trader, then your job is to trade with a sound psyche. If
>  Omega is aggravating you or you lack confidence in their products or
>  support, then put Omega behind you and move on. There is nothing more
>  important to a trader than a sound psyche.
>
>  c) If you are a trader, they you are a business person. Business people get
>  promises from salespersons in writing. If you don't have the promises in
>  writing, then you made a bad business decision so move on. If you look at
>  other products, ask for a competitive upgrade price. If the cost/hassle of
>  switching vendors is too great, then make a business decision to stick with
>  what you have and put the aggravations aside
>
>  Earl

And if you are a trader ( ?) unable to understant the programming concepts
like the Wilder's RSI code provided  by Omega research ( see your previous
posts on this list), you could dig a hole in the ground (  minimim 6 feet
depth), stay there for a while ,and avoid to post your high level  hints to
such a list.

Of course, you must avoid to install an internet access in your hole,
otherwise the cure will have no effect.

For you and for us.
(I can provide the showel if you do not have one. Stanley or other brand).

The name of this list is Omega List, nothing else.
Stop this now, you and the few people that make 60% of the traffic to disguss
us of Omega products.
We will never follow your hits because they are biased, repetitive ad nauseum.
If your argument were so valid , anyone could understand them and follow your
footprints whithout a doubt.

Wo cease to use Omega products here by reading the ton of posts from mb and
earl ?
One , two  or less ?

Benefit:
100% annoying people on this list, and 100% forgratifying the ego of the above
mental deviants so called contributors.

PO
Earl's dustbin best friend, since years.