ThE ViZiT0R - YES, I AM.

Heya, Finn!

FL> I really wanted to find out weather this is for real or not
>> After some private inquiries,was told someone has sent money to Vizitor in
>> > Does anyone already bought some software from 'ThE ViZiT0R', and is it

Enough. Stop fucking questions. I answer on every mail i receive.
Notice: if you write from AOL.COM your mail will be returned back, in
this case you can reach me at vizit0r@xxxxxxx

Again - i'm not selling any software. I never ripped or fooled anyone.
I'm not trader and in no way connected with all this shit you're talking
about. I'm reverse-engineer. And sometimes i sell results of my work.
I can debug software to fix bugs caused by protection schemes,
removing annoying dongles, serial numbers and so on.. It is legal if
you're registered software owner and you may use my programs only on
registered software. I'm not responsible if you violate this.

My list was posted here w/o begining part. Read it carefully.
If you have ANY questions contact me by mail. Stop stupid talkings in
the news group.

                         =*= LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO =*=

THIS LIST IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER, CONDONES THE PIRATING, STEALING, OR ANY
OTHER ILLEGAL MEANS OF OBTAINING SOFTWARE. I'M NOT SELLING SOFTWARE
YOU CAN FOUND ON THIS LIST. ALL PRICES YOU SEE IS JUST MY OPINION
ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS SOFTWARE AND HOW MUCH IT SHOULD COST. HOWEVER I CAN
SELL YOU *INFORMATION* WHERE TO FREELY OBTAIN WORKING COPIES OF
THIS SOFTWARE. BUT I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AS A RESULT
OF READING THIS LIST OR OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION FROM ME.

DO NOT FORGET THAT IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED SOFTWARE OWNER IT IS ILLEGAL
TO USE SOFTWARE.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE - DELETE THIS LIST NOW.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

Have phun,
ThE ViZiT0R                            e-mail:vizit0r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx