From: Lamont Cranston [mailto:mulligan@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 1999 11:33 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: One Screen Two Computers

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with a switch box
that
would allow you to have one screen connected to two computers?

What I would like to do is have one computer dedicated to TS with
two
graphics cards and one dedicated to all other operations, eg
internet,
wordprocessing etc.

Since I only have room for two monitors, I would like to switch
one
monitor from the TS computer to the other computer so I could go
onto
the internet or any other application.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Lamont Cranston