TS 2000i Icons Gone

>Dear Mr. Hill ,

>The rumor that you heard is correct.  There is no more customized icons in
>2000i.  Which means you will not be able to assign workspaces and analysis
>templates to an icon.
>If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
>Thank you for your continued support.

>Mark J
>Technical Support
>Omega Research Inc.

I have to admit I have one foot in MB's court on this one.  This is a bigger
mistake then when the double right click disappeared in TS4.  I decided to
spend 10 cents a minute and called  Omega Tech support and I found that each
workspace will have an independent tab at the bottom of the screen.  This
could actually be an improvement if we have control over their labels.
Also, we will be able to see what we have opened.  There's nothing worse
than being very close to pulling the trigger and hit an icon that starts
opening a workspace that is closed.  But there's still no method to one
click an analysis template onto the screen.  This is a biggy for me. If you
agree, please send an e-mail the tswishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards, jim hill