Re: TS2000 update

>Omega made a commitment that TS5 would have no bar limits on charts

well there are no bar limits if you use only EOD data, what the hell else
you want Cruz fit the 90 th percentile user dead on!  besides it would have
take some fore thought to fix that..

- and that you would be able to mix tick bars - TS2000i DOES NEITHER,

cry, cry , cry now what kind of average end of day trader would need this
ability?  or even a decent server for that matter!  yeeeee hheeee

>I also resent being forced to pay to upgrade from TS4 to a product that is
NOT YET FINISHED

NOW LOOK here i have about had enough, you bend over and take it like a good
little desperate (rich) American..

>and having to buy a new computer(330 mghz and 128 mg Ram min) just so
TS2000i can run SLOWER than TS4 can on my existing setup.

progress SON progress,  just remember one word PLASTICS ----- also remember
this If you do get by on 128 megs of ram it will need to be pc 100 cas2
quality or better and I'm not sure that even 256 megs is enough if you want
to run a web browser too.  if you use the rina type built in system deal
then you will need a CRAY.

>And there is still no patch.

AND STILL THERE IS NO PATCH  either for ts4 or the new release a day ts 5 -
at least cruz is consistent

mb ( now quit yer whinning and send cruz the check)