Re: TS2000 update

Omega made a commitment that TS5 would have no bar limits on charts - and
that you would be able to mix tick bars - TS2000i DOES NEITHER,     I also
resent being forced to pay to upgrade from TS4 to a product that is NOT YET
FINISHED and having to buy a new computer(330 mghz and 128 mg Ram min) just
so TS2000i can run SLOWER than TS4 can on my existing setup.  And there is
still no patch.

Next time you pass the car showroom ask the salesman why you need to change
your car every year