Re: Update update

>omega's in the catbird seat and they know it too. best to upgrade now
'cause i don't see any real time versions of "traderware"

whoa baby! let me spam ya! here is where we stand with traderware

data feed done and tested (except auto correction module which will be semi
user definable as to how sensitive you want it)

optimization modules (yea we got more than one) done and tested,  optimize
many system on many baskets all at one time!
we are going to add a THROW out command that will eliminate untradeable
parameters!   love to tell ya more about that latter!
cruz u taking notes about now?

news server done and tested!

real time portfolio tracking done and tested

our quote screen that can track system positions and indicators values done
(not tested completely)

our charting module is going through a face lift, and it will include (if we
can decide on the details) real time unlimited multiple time frames of any
combination of charts you would want.   5 tick sp with a 13 tick us and a 1
minute of ibm with (well you get it)

we are committed to providing ME with a platform that is totally maintenance
free, and that will allow ME to do anything I want in the way of advanced
studies/systems.  also the software will allow ME to travel and with access
to a computer with web access I can run everything just like I was at home.
I can look at MY screens just the way I left them...  the difference is that
I use the software for its intended purpose and I had it built for ME.  YOU
will either love or hate it, I'm positive..

mb (i liked the razor so much i bought the company)

>or "tradelab"

would have bought this IF it was for real?  how's the beta fake going?
(wanna pay me 1000 per beta?  let me know it will come with a hooker for
that price)

>or "daytrader pro with trade talk" in my immediate future either.

i visited these people several times,  they could if they would - but they
dont understand nor does cruz -  that the public isnt as dumb as it once was
and talking heads and expert commentary's are soon VERY soon to be replaced
with advanced mathematical studies and real world advanced maintenance free
software built for real traders that do this for a living and not a hobby.
so we only have a dozen clients or so who cares,  we will have at least one
and hes the one who counts the most to ME!  are ya riddin or are ya walking
dude?

oh yea for all you scared upgrade SHEEP special deal only this week send
markie a blank check to hold your limited special edition buggy alpha
edition software that our boyz in the back who have never put on a trade
created - while I waz in the front room counting my ipo money.

>it's a little thing called market inertia, and omega's got it.

i call it a POP off spike reversal!

>ps2: and is it (ts2000i) really "crap"??? who the hell knows with all the
real info flying around with the bogus info???

i cant WAIT for some real time users (who have to depend on this piece o
crap)  to run this thing so i can clam up.  just  like the Y2000 TS4 upgrade
that you ALL swore I was crying WULFFFFF over.  looks like the wolf has ate
your lunch once again..

mb