RE: Mysterious Expired symbols in the portfolio (0315mj/)

this is old news, many months old. and welcome to the wacky world of
y2k weirdness :)))

this list's very own jim m.,ie, tagteam, NOT omega support, first
suggested the fix outlined below and verified by others (including
myself, thank you very much). omega support dropped the ball badly on
this one.

TJ

the omega-list, best tech advice on ts that money can buy; oops,
scratch that, this list is FREE <g>