Re: Neutral Networks - Fuzzy Logic

I've used neural nets before with Tradestation but doing it correctly is
not simple, as you probably know. You might want to first explore
developing a single trading system out of the five indicators and seeing
how that works, and perhaps optomizing the 'weightings' the system uses for
each indicator. That might be an easier first step than creating and
training a neural net. Is there some reason why you think your 5 indicators
lend themselves better as net inputs vs integrated in a normal tradestation
system?

Other than that what would you like to know about using nets?

Phil Kobierowski