Neutral Networks - Fuzzy Logic

Yo Trading Bros:

I wonder if anyone has had experiences investigating  RealTime neural
network  programs interfaced to TS... like Jeffrey Katzs'  N-Train or
others?

I'm looking to take five (well working) personal, day trading S&P 500
indicators and hopefully integrate them into one "master" indicator.
Reason: mentally integrating them during the day is very taxing.

I'm looking for software opinions of what works well with TS in Real time
???

I've used Neurals before and realize they are optimized mush, but figure
it's GIGO...and maybe by training on some WORKING indicators it will be
different this time. <g>  Or perhaps I'm better off just mentally
integrating them as I do now.

Tom Cathey