500,000.00 ea. for 10 lucky CTA's

Think Your good enough?

I am soliciting 10 people to be given 500,000.00 each in funds to manage.
The funds will be traded through SalomonSmithBarney, Dallas Texas.  If you
are interested in being considered as a manager you will need to contact me
ASAP..by email please.   You will need to be a Registered CTA in good
standing with the NFA.  A current disclosure document with past performance
is preferred, however hypothetical performance will be considered.  Please
only current CTA's need apply, the decision to allocate to will be made
within a couple of weeks.

This is not a joke. I'm serious, I promise.

DO NOT contact SalomonSmithBarney, Dallas direct.  They will KNOW nothing
about it, they will just be the clearing firm for the trading.

All inquires will be held in strictest confidence.  Please make no phone
calls to me about this either, I appreciate it.