Re: Acampora

> I thought this guy is well-respected in the industry.

yes he is - at DJII 4000 you call DJII 7000 and if hits home youre the HERO - if it
craps out everyone will have forgotten anyway........

unfortunately enough plums out there call for DOW 15.000 or whatever - so you
cant get famous with that one anymore

how about to try ,,,,,, IBM 500 ?......or even better OMGA 100 <g>

> What a revelation!

THIS HAS HAPPENED - I SWEAR

he spend 1/2 hour lining up some odddd numbers on the board and ADDED them
and divided them by TEN......

TEN guys from duesseldorf  drove 2+ hours each way to frankfurt where he was
on an AMERICAN holiday and met some 20+ guys from that office !!! - where we
actually would have had a DAY OFF ! - to see that BULLSHIT

rgds hans