Re: Acampora

Acampora's systems are getting whipsawed (like just about every intermediate
system in the world in the last couple of months).  Luckily - most of us
don't have to change our minds in public when our systems whipsaw.  All we
have to do is buy back what we sold.  Perhaps one of these days Acampora
will explain to the public what a whipsaw is.  Then he wouldn't look like an
idiot.  Robyn