Re: DBC fix for SP/ES

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Larry Wright wrote:

> This would be OK for the SP but not the ES, which can end in 5.  Not sure
> this will work for the ES.  I would think DBC will have to find another
> solution, at least for the ES.

Called DBC - "support" does not know what "programming" is doing, or when
it will be done.  They were *not* aware of the end-in-5 problem, and said
they would send an info email to programming.  They promised (I know..
promises, promises, <grin>) to call me when they know what and/or when
something will be done.  When(if?) they call, I'll post the reply to the
list. They did say it might take a while (tomorrow, maybe even longer) to
get back to me.

In the meantime, is BMI working, so we can at least get the data from a
download later?

Larry Wright