Re: DBC fix for SP/ES

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Larry Wright wrote:
>
> > Looks like Mike Mart was right in noting that the strange ES price was
> > 2^17-1 (max # for 17 bits).  DBC admitted the price was above their
> > "network data limit", and has a "fix"  for it, namely dropping the last
> > zero in the transmission.
>
> This would be OK for the SP but not the ES, which can end in 5.

well, ending of 00 will be 0
25 will be 2 (looks like 20 as in SP)
50 will be 5 - fine
75 will be 7 (looks like 70 as in SP)

I COULD live with that - however do we have to cope with that CRAP ? - looks as
the same people have worked before on the CUBS tops machines which failed
each other day........

> Not sure
> this will work for the ES.  I would think DBC will have to find another
> solution, at least for the ES.

DBC is a joke !

rgds hans