Re: S&P ROLLOVER !

  • To: "Brian P King" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: S&P ROLLOVER !
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:51:57 -0500 (EST)

Brian clarified:
> To clarify Hans's Comments, the E-mini contract has been trading the June
> contract as the front month as of Wed. 3:30 p.m.

WRONG again.....it is THE ACTIVE contract start of TODAYS reg session - just
compare the number of ticks coming in !

MARCH mini had 3 times the volume during the night ! compare tick numbers !

MARCH mini is NOW, thats after the **start** of the reg session the front month -
compare tick numbers ! allways been that way !

> The S&P contract has been
> trading both June and March for Weds. night session for rollover. The June
> S&P is trading front month as of 8:30 this morning.

CORRECT - CONGRATS !

> Hans, you may want to join a gym to get rid of some of your aggression.

No need Brian and no time, as I have even to supervise brokers these days  -
wrong is wrong - even if LFG says it :-)

You might like to read that post I have received privately yesterday late: