Re: DTN

Allan,

Bridge is one of our primary data suppliers as is S & P Commstock and
Reuters.  When we are having a ticker plant problem we do report it to our
customers in as timely a fashion as is possible.  Generally speaking there
is no time lag with Bridge via DTN compared to any other data source.
Again that is one reason I promote our free trial, you can compare us side
by side with any data source and see for yourself our speed and accuracy.

At the present time we do not offer a way to replace missed tick data.
However, depending on the software used to extract our data you might be
able to import remote data.  We are also able to offer completely redundant
systems for those that want that capability.  We can offer different
delivery methods (cable, satellite or internet), different ticker plants
(Bridge or S & P or Reuters), different quote platforms (stand alone
terminal, direct PC connect, network PC connect).  A very popular combo for
real time equity traders gives them the DTN sattelite feed with Bridge data
as a primary service and the DTN IQ internet feed with S & P Commstock data
as a backup secondary service.  We can deliver this combined package for
under $150 per month (plus exchange fees).  While our internet service
isn't currently supported by Omega, this does give our customers a
completely redundant system (except for their own hardware).

Regards,

Kevin Lee/DTN