Re: Re[2]: Help with data please? SNOW ON DISHes

What about using electrical tape the same kind used to keep pipes from
freezing. You could run that on the back of the disk and around the
receiver. The heat level is low so I don't think it would damage anything
and solve the ice and snow problem for ever.

Robert