Re: Intraday Indicators

http://24.0.100.173/mb/gap1.gif

http://24.0.100.173/mb/gap2.gif

whats wrong john, you dont want to talk to a real deal? guess if i dont
place an ad in your rag then i dont qualify to know what i'm doing.  rather
you wish i would send the code so you could have the credit i guess.  i
think i will do a online version of your rag so people can know what they
have been missing. all because you dont publish anything except what some
vendor pays you to publish.

mark brown

maybe rather than have people pay to read it in your magazine i should just
post it here for free!