Re: Help with data please?

Get an dish with an OFFSET LNB......thats an LNB thats just fixed at a different
angle to the dish so the dish itself can be orientated very different (""looking""
nearly straight on and not UP in the sky) - I have one - its IMPOSSIBLE to get
snow to stay in there.......

...also you might light a fire under the dish so the snow melts <g>

rgds hans