No Multiple Data Tick Charts in TS2000i [was Re: Data with best performance]

Uh, oh, you've hit another one of my of hot buttons!!!

Didn't the Omega PR gals and guys "promise" us in the next version of TS
(then 5, now 2000i) the ability to mix tick and time bars charts?

Going through the FAQ's posted on Omega's website, they emphatically state:
"Important: Multi-data charts cannot contain symbols using different
compressions (e.g., tick bars and Point & Figure charts cannot be combined
because there is no common frame of reference)."

So much newer and more advanced features...<g>

Tony Haas

BTW: lack of this feature "screws the pooch" in terms of upgrading from TS4
to 2000i for me...what's the point if the data server still sucks too???