RE: Re[2]: Y2K Patch

There is a bright side to everything.....

January 1, 2000

Re:  Vacation Pay

Dear Valued Employee:

Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation time over
the past 100 year(s).  As I'm sure you are aware, employees are
granted 3 weeks  of paid leave per year or pay in lieu of time off.
One additional week is  granted for every 5 years of service.

Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office and your
next paycheck will reflect payment of $8,479,481.77 which will include
all pay and interest for the past 1,200 months.

Sincerely,
Automated Payroll Processing