Re: T-Bond Futures Lead Contract

Im not sure that there is a rule,  but it always occurs within a day or two
of first notice day.  Anyway, I always call one of my brokers a few days
before to make sure. I think someone told me years ago that a committee
decided exactly when.

Anyway, if someone else has a better handle please share it.

Stewart.

At 09:17 PM 3/7/99 -0700, Allan Kaminsky wrote:
>What are the rules governing the date on which the switch is made for the
>lead contract in the US 30 year T-Bond futures (CBOT)?
>
>Allan
>
>"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." - Mae West

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963