Re: migration sec block not found

Most likely you need to run the SSIACT.EXE program to determine the proper
setting for the parallel report on your new machine.  Go to a DOS prompt
--outside of Windows-- and execute the following command -- assuming your TS
install is on drive C:

C:\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT\SSIACT.EXE

Place the resulting data, in the following format, into your AUTOEXEC.BAT
file and re-boot your machine.

SET SSI_ACT=2,2,15