Re: Omega Y2K & FAQ's

sptradr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is waaaaaaaay too easy....<g>

Actually I do read to the end of files - and what I saw today is a new Y2K page
(not the Y2K page your link took me to a day or two ago).  Obviously new - because
it refers to TS2000i as a released product - not a "to be released" product (like
the old Y2K page).  I'm willing to be charitable - the old Y2K page didn't apply -
and it took a while to get the new one together and put it up on the new web
site.  Perhaps this discussion hastened its appearance <g>.

What is interesting is the new substance in this statement.  This is first I've
heard of the new Omega products using a 3 *or* 4 digit year format.  So which is
it - 3 or 4 digits (you'd think the guys who wrote the program would know whether
they were using 3 or 4 digits)?  Makes a difference (I suspect) in terms of
working with different data vendors.

>  For the other stuff, you're on your own.

Heck - I've been on my own since the first day I bought an Omega product.  So what
else is new (like the first week I bought SuperCharts OR technical support told me
I'd have to buy TS to do what I wanted to do - which wasn't an accurate
statement).  Usually manage to muddle through on my own though.  Robyn