Re: Y2K Patch

If you were General Motors, would you guarantee that all of your cars would
never be involved in an accident?

If you were Boeing, would you guarantee that your aircraft would never crash
or injure anyone?

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!  It's an uncertain world --life has risks--
and nobody can guarantee you that your life will follow the proverbial
yellow brick road to wealth and riches.

If you expect cradle-to-grave pampering, you're living in a dream world...