Re: Time Stamping in the GlobalServer

  • To: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Time Stamping in the GlobalServer
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:46:54 -0500 (EST)

If I understand all of this correctly, you are barking up the wrong
tree.   Again, if I understand this correctly, the omega server reads
the data from the data manager from signal (or whatever other data
manager from any other feed) and uses the data as it is handed over
from the signal data manager.

I believe this was confirmed from someone else's post (earl adamy?)
that mentioned that metastock RT had the same problem with time stamps.

If this is true, it seems like you should a)contact Signal, or b) just
switch data vendors to PC quote or DTN (probably better off anyway)...

H.