Re: Time Stamping in the GlobalServer

Melody -

I currently keep my internal clock synchronized to a standard time
server for various purposes including, for example, getting an accurate
entry time for orders.  I'm reluctant, therefore, to relinquish control
of my clock to a source of unknown accuracy and consistency.  Can you
guarantee that the time skew, or discrepancy from true time, will always
be a constant, fixed quantity and, therefore, predictable?

Can you tell me why the internal clock is used instead of the time stamp
which exchanges (or the data vendor) attach to each transmission?  And
what about Signal OnLine?  Is the internal clock also used for data
received via the internet?

Thanks in advance for help with these questions.

Regards,
Carroll