Re: BMI Option Quote Feed & TS2000i

BMI's Option quotes are next to worthless most of the time.  Sometimes
lagging, sometimes not-- but you can't tell unless you compare it to a
better source-- Their Bid/Ask is totally unreliable.

They also removed the Contract Volume from their feed last November.  They
claim that their broadcast feed is buffered and that is why it gets behind--
they also claim that Signal-Online is not buffered, but who knows?  They
also told me that their Option quotes have a lower priority in their feed
because most of their customers trade Stocks.

Quote.com's R/T Option quotes are good, both for Last and Best Bid/Ask and
Size and everything is time-stamped.