Re: BMI News Service

>This morning I received the employment numbers from BMI at precisely
>7:41am CST (i.e. *** 11 minutes late ***).

Tom Lisk replied:
>DBC Signal reported them on time (7:30 CST).

Interesting. While BMI was ranting about the ramifications of a "fixed
pipeline", I noticed that they managed to transmit their weekly calendar
precisely at 7:30, a FWN Cocoa report at 7:33, and volume estimates (parts
1 =and= 2) for Project A at 7:37. Looks like what they really  need to do
is figure out which items are time critical and which are not. Maybe DBC
just wants everyone to use internet delivery............

Best regards,
Jim