Re: Y2K Patch

I stated on this list almost a year and a half ago that a TS4 Y2K patch
would not be released until late summer 99, if at all. IOW, I'll believe it
when I see it.

I think it will take at least 6 months and less before 1/1/2000 to generate
a critical mass of pissed off customers not willing to upgrade to TS2000i
even if Omega gave the upgrade away. It's at that point when future TS2000i
sales would not be impacted too severely that they "might" release it. A
lot of ORSP's have joked privately that we'll probably get it on 12/31/99.
So, all bend over on New Years eve...<g>

Tony Haas

BTW: Since TS2000i has "officially" been released on Feb 22, I'd expect to
see the patch soon...or will it be released after SP1 is out...or